Donate Now

If you would like to help support our cause, please use the donation button below. Thank You!






Friday, September 11, 2009

working quietly- new proposal

The past 6 months we've been busy with quiet work. Lots of paperwork- still finishing up a proposal!!! I've been busy with Birth Family Services- another love of mine. I'll write more about that. The new proposal!!! here's the idea- chickens chickens chickens!!! we plan to give chickens (and some feed) to some of the families of the 40 poorest children we assist who attend Tiem elementary school in Lang Son. the kids will bring eggs to school to add protein to their lunches. when the chickens and roosters create more chickens and roosters families will be expected to share a set with another family in need. I'll write more!!!!-

1 comment:

  1. Great Idea! Are you accepting donations to purchase the chickens? Of course I would like one for myself but I don't think hubby would want a chicken running around!!!!

    ReplyDelete