Donate Now

If you would like to help support our cause, please use the donation button below. Thank You!






Sunday, January 10, 2010

our own little traveling sister

yesterday lelan and I were talking about lang son- the chicken project, the needs of the children at the school. I told her- we need to raise more money to help feed the children until our program takes hold- until we have lots of chickens and pigs for many families- she said, "really?" I nodded and added "these kids can't go to their refrigorator like us or you and pick out some yummy snack." I told her, "I expect you to help too" "me?" "Yes, you can too."
Lelan went upstairs to her room. there she opened her piggy bank and began counting. "25 dollars and 25 cents. will that help, mom?"

Yes, it will, lelan- and I didn't know how to put into words how what she did would help her mom, her friends and all of you who donate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment